Alcohol and Drug Treatment Center
A New Day Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center is a relaxing retreat in beautiful South Florida that is ready to help you start your new life free of drugs and alcohol. Addiction and alcoholism are cunning diseases that have taken even the most kind, healthy, wonderful people and turned them into people that are ruled by their substance; saying things and behaving in ways we would never expect.
If you have ever made a resolution to quit drinking, stop using drugs, live healthy or to become a better person – we offer you the tools and the hope necessary to recover. We are here to help you or your loved one take control of what is holding them back.
Below are just some of the services we provide our clients that give them their best chance at successful recovery from substance abuse:
- Intervention services
- Smaller drug treatment, offering a more serene and intimate experience
- Limited number of clients, allowing each individual the care they deserve
- Trauma therapy for those suffering from underlying causes or triggers of addiction.
- Family Program includes loved ones in treatment and healing
- Holistic drug treatment to heal the mind, body and spirit.
- Dual diagnosis treatment for those with co-occurring disorders -i.e. addiction and anxiety, alcoholism and depression, etc.
- Personalized treatment plan for each client.
- 24 hour care from our team of highly trained addiction professionals
- Specialized after-care programs promoting high success rates
Our facilities are located on beautiful Singer Island, North Palm Beach and Palm Beach Gardens. All of our Florida locations are designed to create a safe and secure resort-style setting that attracts clients from all over the United States. A New Day Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center is family owned and operated, keeping treatment intimate with maximum family involvement in the recovery process.
At A New Day we provide our clients a high quality, comprehensive treatment process that is cost effective and centered on their particular needs. We are here to assist you, through passion and commitment, to find the courage to choose a life of recovery from addiction.